studioMDA is seeking a Project Designer with 3-5 years of experience. You will be required to communicate with clients and be responsible for managing a team and multiple projects.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Maintain primary contact with the client
• Coordinate architectural design and building systems with engineering consultants
• Produce and develop technical drawings with minimal supervision
• Organize drawing sets and oversees drafters in completing all submissions
• Perform filing, code, zoning analyses for LPC, DOB, BCA and any other relevant agencies
• Survey and document existing conditions in the field
• Communicate and coordinate with external and internal team members
• Stay current with graphic standards and building construction methods
• Research construction materials and systems
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture is required
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience
• Experience in design and detailing projects through construction documentation level
• Experience with high end residential projects preferred.
• Applicant must be proficient in AutoCAD or Revit
• Possess effective written and oral communication skills
• Possess excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work closely with firm principal and production team from schematic design to completion
We will consider candidates who are authorized to work in the US only
Please send resume and portfolio to Andras Balla at email@example.com with “Project Designer” as a subject.
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture from an accredited university
• Proficiency in AutoCad, Revit, Rhino required
• Experience working on cultural and residential projects a plus
• Ability to work closely with the team from schematic design to completion
• Legal working status in US
Please send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Junior Designer” as a subject.