Architectural Marketing Intern
studioMDA is seeking an Architectural Marketing Intern to join our team immediately. The position requires expertise in graphic representation as well as the ability to effectively collaborate in a multi-disciplinary environment. Working closely with the design team, the Architectural Marketing Intern will create marketing and communications materials for different projects.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Managing the development and production of proposal, qualification, and presentation packages
• Executing marketing and communication initiatives, including the creation of supporting collateral
• Collaborating with in-house teams to craft submission materials
• Tracking and maintaining a collection of all marketing materials such as emails, advertising, photograph, press clips, etc.
• Help prepare and design internal and external reports and maintain database
• Manage social media platforms and website
• Assisting with digital & creative projects, including photography, graphic design, etc.
• Coordinate and design any booklets made in studio
• Excellent skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Excellent written and communications skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Graduated or seeking a degree in architecture, design or similar.
• Excellent graphic sensibility and attention to detail
• Proficiency in: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Knowledge of: CAD, Rhino, Sketchup
Please email resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Architectural Marketing Intern” as a subject.